JustMeat (hereinafter also referred to as "we", "our", "us" or "JustMeat") is devoted for the confidentiality and shielding of all the personal information of everyone who visits and/or uses our website, www.justmeatuk.com (hereinafter also referred to as "the Site"). Your name, photo or any of your contact details or data connected to such information which identifies you will be considered as Personal information. (information).
All the users of the Site, can take an objection, in case if we are using, sharing or carrying out any activity with your personal information. The users can also object in case, if we use your personal information for any form of direct marketing (i.e. any emails from us which advertises such products which might be of your interest). You can communicate us and send us all the details in the contact section below for more details and to exercise this right if applicable.
What information do we collect?
We collate your personal information in the following different ways:
Information given by you
Information collected automatically
- We get your personal information like your name, email address and password while you register yourself on the Site.
- We also collate your personal information while you purchase anything from the Site so that we can offer you products and services of your choice. We get your company name, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card information and order details while doing so.
- We also get your personal information when you contact us or when you communicate with us using your email - id or phone number or the chat function available on the Site. Also, please note that all the communications on phone with you are recorded so that the training and services can be improvised.
- In case, if you donâ€™t provide us your personal information, we would not be able to process your order.
The information can be collated by us automatically from the cookies or web beacons while you visit our Site. Information like IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, and dates and times of Site visits are collected automatically while you visit the Site.
How your information is used
Your personal information can be used in the following manners by us:
To offer you any service or to execute any contract with you which may be inclusive of:
i. collection of payment and processing and filling your orders which were made on our Site;
ii. service messages along with the messages asking for your feedback towards the services provided to you;
iii. execution of any agreement between you and us for the provision of services related to this Site.
Wherever we have your approval, we may utilise your information to send you the details related to our products and services which may interest you. This may also include the services which are subject to direct marketing and thus, we may also contact you through post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS) and/or e-mail.
In the following cases, we may also have a genuine interest for your personal information:
In the following cases, we may have a legal obligation:
- while responding to your feedbacks or while investigating and addressing your enquiries, questions and complaints;
- while creating and improvising our Site so that you can have the best customer experience;
- while refining the class of the services provided to our customers;
- while safeguarding the operational management and internal management of our business, document retention, compliance with supervisory guidance and exercise or defence of legal claims.
- to guard, inspect and prevent against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Your personal information can be used for any automatic decision-making and for making any profiles about you. Your personal information can also be shared to any third party who can analyse your order data for any fraud detection purposes and may generate a profile relating to you.
Revelation of your information
Your personal information can be revealed to:
- to any service providers for the purposes of providing services to us,
- if we have your consent, we share your information to selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, and our affiliates and associates, so that can contact you for any direct marketing related to the services and products you are interested in;
In the event of any merger or acquisition, your personal information will be shared to such new owner of the Company. While, in case of winding up or reconstruction of the Company, your personal information can be sold or transferred to such third parties.
Transfer of your information internationally
Many a times, it may happen that your personal information is processed outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Well in such cases the data protection laws of that other country can be different. However, we will make sure that if your personal information is used outside the EEA, it will be under the data protection laws of the UK.
You can acquire duplicates of these protections by emailing us using the details in the 'Contact Details' section above.